Pray For The Prophet



Life is rough......

That's the pic Proph posted on his site. smh


I found Prophet's blog years ago searching for new music and his humor and originality had me coming back frequently for his post. His house burned down yesterday which I would imagine is some scary ass shit, but as usual he kept his humor and composure.


He will be out of commission for a couple of a days being his shit burned to the ground, so let's keep him in our prayers. I'm pretty sure Beyonce did this, although Ri Ri could be a possible suspect after his Funeral Cake post. That's the equivalent that if I end up assassinated, YOU ALL know that Vybz Kartel did it that post I made about him. 


Visit his blog to leave your wishes.  The Prophet Blog


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Pages

Link list

 

The Danger Zone Design by Insight © 2009